The School Summer & September Information for the 2022-2023 school year can be found on all individual school websites. The link can be found under the “Parents” tab.
What is in the School Summer & September Information?
– Contact Procedures During Summer
– Report Cards & PowerSchool
– Appeal Procedures for Marks, Credits, Report Cards
– June Newsletter
– Registration of New Students
– Returning Students – Verification Form
– Confirmation of Attending In-school Classes or Distance Learning
– School Start Date & Times for Grade 1 – 12 Students
– Early Childhood Services (ECS): Kindergarten & Pre-kindergarten Programs
– School Supply Lists
– Timetable & Timetable Changes
– Classroom Placement
– Additional Information
– Transportation & School Attendance Areas
On behalf of Black Gold School Division, thanks to all of the staff, administrators, and parents for your hard work and dedication to our students this past year. We look forward to seeing all Grades 1-12 students on August 29, 2022.